Spring is here and itís an easy drive to Loudon to see the New England Racing Museum. Our volunteers will warmly greet you on your way in to see the new cars that are on display. Itís still just $10 admission for adults, kids under 12 are free.
As we recap how we fulfilled our mission in 2022, please consider making a supporting donation to help us continue to honor our New England racing heroes and preserve regional racing past for the future.
- Our annual Legends Day banner raising celebration honored a group of five stars from the former NASCAR North and Busch North Series. Dave Dion, Brad Leighton, Kelly Moore and Beaver and Bobby Dragon were honored.
- In July, Sam Posey, Ray Caldwell and members of the Autodynamics race team
reunited at the museum. It had been 18 years since they gathered. The team reminisced and viewed the Caldwell D7 Can Am car and an early Autodynamics FV.
- In June the museum was rebranded as New England Racing Museum to better reflect our mission.
- Ted Parker and Gil Coraine were honored with the awarding of the 2nd Annual Parker-Coraine best of show trophy at the museums annual car show fundraiser.
- In the spring the museum produced the New England Racers Reunion race car show. 54 historic and modern race cars and five New England mobile racing museums supported the event. Scott Poirier won best of show with his 1936 Bobby Turner Chevrolet Coupe.
- In the fall the Charlie and Barbara Holland interactive track map arrived. The touch screen map features every race track thatís ever existed in New England. Red icons on the map are defunct tracks and green icons are active tracks. Touch an icon to explore info about the track.
All of this is possible due to your generosity.
If you value the preservation and education of the history of New England motor racing we ask you to make a donation. Our goal is to raise $50,000 with this drive which is 33% of our annual budget. Every dollar counts no matter the amount. Donation is tax-deductible as provided by law.
The museum is a NH 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. EIN 45-1292067
Donate by clicking the link above or mail donations to
New England Racing Museum
922 NH Route 106 N.
Loudon, NH 03307.
Call 603-783-0183 for info.