Help us Continue to Preserve New England Racing History
As we reflect on 2023, the museum had record attendance and held three major mission focused events in which honored those who have made racing in New England so exceptional. As we review how we fulfilled our mission, please consider making a donation to help us continue to honor our New England racing heroes and preserve regional racing past for the future. Donor support is vital to helping pay expenses so we can continue our mission of discovery, preservation and education of New England motor racing.
- Our annual Legends Day banner raising celebration honored a group of four auto racing broadcasters with New England roots. Dick Berggren, Ken Squier, Mike Joy and Jack Arute III were honored. Allen Bestwick emceed and Dave Moody sat in for Ken Squier.
- A capacity crowd gathered to honor Bentley Warren, one of New England’s most successful and celebrated drivers. Speakers included Lisa Warren, Dick Berggren, Skip Matczak, Bobby Seymour, Bones Bourcier, Dick O’Brien, Doug Heveron, Chris Perley and Bentley.
- The museum hosted the 2nd Annual New England Racers Reunion race car and motorcycle show. A record 59 historic race cars and 13 motorcycles displayed.
- The Inaugural Jim Martel Best of Show Trophy was presented at the New England Racers Reunion to Dave Illg for his 1948 Leader Card Kurtis Kraft Offy midget driven by Joe Sostilio.
- Ted Parker and Gil Coraine were honored with the awarding of the 3rd Annual Parker-Coraine best of show trophy at the museums annual Hot Rods, Muscle and More car show fundraiser.
- The Country Girl funny car was displayed inside the museum in honor of its champion driver Rodalyn Knox who passed away on July 2nd, 2022.
- 2023 accessioned cars & artifacts: Dick Berggren’s 1965 Edmunds Sprint Car, Lee Allard’s 1979 modified driven by Geoff Bodine, Fred DeSarro trophies, 1940 Nemo Russo midget driven by Bob Blair, LaRosa-Silva Pinto Modified driven by Ollie Silva, Don MacLaren Helmets, New England Hot Rod Council artifacts.
All Of This Is Possible Due To Your Generosity
If you value the preservation and education of the history of New England motor racing we ask you to make a donation. Our goal is to raise $60,000 with this drive which is 35% of our annual budget. Every dollar counts no matter the amount. Donation is tax deductible as provided by law. The museum is a NH 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. EIN 45-1292067.
Donate by clicking the link above or mail donations to New England Racing Museum, PO Box 7011, Loudon, NH 03307. Questions or to donation by phone call 603-783-0183.